Thursday, November 06, 2008

Too many messaging options flying around....

I am an avid messager. I message through IM. I message on Mail. I message through Social Networks. I message on my mobile phone. I've just now realized how difficult it is to have a single thread of communication with friends.
Today, my voicemail buzzes. My phone buzzes. The message light comes on. I have no way to manage all of this or centralize this view.

I have started to realize that the options for things to viewing messages is as important as creating a message, sending the message, receiving the message, and then the cycle starts again.

With this new era of messaging, I can now send video messages, but I still need a single box to view it. Without thinking about the business model, I think that there has to be a way to centralize private messaging between individuals without broadcasting out unforeseen information to the public.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home